Kevin Greene has more than 30 years of experience in design, construction, and project management. Kevin provides direct consultation and representation for developers, owners, lenders, and operators who are actively involved with arena and stadium projects. His primary responsibilities involve advising the client during all phases of the project including financing, programming, designing, construction, and operations. His duties include negotiating and administering Owner Agreements, ensuring conformance with all project agreements, and funding parameters, providing constructability and functionality reviews, and overseeing the daily design/construction activities.
Master of Business Administration in Finance with concentrations in Operations Research and
Marketing, University of Texas
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Swarthmore College
Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Swarthmore College
Attended Rice University and Florida Atlantic University
- Riverfront Stadium – Wichita, KS – On-site Owner’s Representative to the City and Team for the new AAA ballpark and related infrastructure improvements. Located as part of a larger mixed-use development, the $75 million ballpark will accommodate 10,000 fans. IFG assisted the City and Team during the initial feasibility analysis, selection of the design-builder and as project manager during the design and construction phases. The ballpark was completed below budget and on schedule in April 2020.
- American Family Fields of Phoenix – Phoenix, AZ – Providing design and construction oversight for the redevelopment of the Milwaukee Brewers’ spring training facilities, including new MLB and MiLB clubhouses, training areas, offices, sport science facilities, team practice areas, main stadium improvements, playing fields and parking.
- Dunkin Donuts Park – Hartford, CT – Kevin led IFG’s role as Owner’s Representative to both the City of Hartford and the MiLB Team Owner for the new AA ballpark. The 6,500 seat ballpark is being developed as part of a $360 million redevelopment effort. The developer/constructor was terminated by the City for defaulting on its obligation to complete the ballpark by the required substantial completion date.
- Southwest University Park – El Paso, TX – Kevin led IFG’s role as the Owner’s Representative to both the City of El Paso and Team Owners for the new $75 million AAA ballpark. The new 8,100 seat ballpark was constructed on a very small site within an extremely aggressive schedule. The ballpark was opened on April 28, 2014 to national praise and multiple awards.
- Baltimore Orioles Spring Training Facility – Sarasota, FL – Kevin led IFG’s role as the Owner’s Representative team for Sarasota County, the project Owner. Services included design monitoring and review, construction and architect/ engineer contract negotiation/review, construction budget preparation/monitoring and program management. The
- $35 million renovation project included expanding the Ed Smith Stadium, a 35,000 SF state-ofthe-art major league clubhouse, new practice facilities and a 25,000 SF minor league clubhouse.
- FNB Field, City Island – Harrisburg, PA – Led IFG’s role as Owner’s Representative to the City of Harrisburg for the $45 million renovation of FNB Field. The Ballpark is one of the only stadiums located on a federally regulated island and the design reflected the unique location on Harrisburg’s historical City Island. The project was completed in two phases during 2009 and 2010 without missing any scheduled games. FNB Field was recipient of the Renovation of the Year by Baseball Digest.
- Municipal Court House Complex – Glendale, AZ – Kevin was the lead for the City of Glendale’s new $42 million City Court Complex; overseeing the entire design-build and construction process. IFG recommended utilizing a “Bridging-Design” approach. This was Glendale’s first design-build project and first Platinum LEED design.
- Renaissance Hotel, Conference Center and Media Center – Glendale, AZ – Kevin was the lead representative for the City of Glendale’s new Conference and Media Center. This $85 million dollar project includes a 950 space parking garage, a 30,000 SF Expo Hall, a 15,000 SF Television Studio/Media Hub, and a 50,000 SF conference center which supports the new Renaissance Hotel. Responsibilities included design review and approval, quality assurance and control, constructibility review, budget responsibility, and operational planning. Kevin also served as the project liaison between the City departments, Developer, and Hotel Operator.
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High – Denver, CO – Responsible for the entire design/construction process on behalf of the Denver Broncos. The 76,000 seat stadium exceeded $500 million in total project cost. This included having the direct authority to approve all design revisions and cost issues. Ensured that NFL requirements were properly addressed throughout the design/build process. Coordinated the needs of the Denver Broncos with the activities of the Metropolitan Football Stadium District.
- Gila River Arena-Glendale, AZ – The new home for the NHL Coyotes is a 17,811 seat arena located in Glendale, Arizona. The $212 million arena is 619,000 square feet, situated on a 223 acre site, and the anchor portion of a 6.5 million square foot mixed use development including retail, restaurants, offices, and entertainment uses. IFG was retained to represent the City of Glendale during the negotiations, finance, operations, design, and construction of the arena. IFG’s role was to protect the interests of the City and effectively manage Glendale’s investment.
- Comerica Park for Detroit Tiger – Detroit, MI – IFG served as the Owner’s Representative for the Detroit Tigers and was tasked with overseeing major aspects of their new $325 million ballpark project. Kevin provided construction management representation for the Team on the stadium, managed all site and infrastructure development, was responsible for the development of the new parking garage, and FFE procurement.
- Bon Secours Wellness Arena (formerly Bi-Lo Center Arena) – Greenville, SC – Provided full service, on-site representation for the 16,000 seat, $68 million dollar multi-purpose arena in Greenville, SC. Responsibilities included: design review, programming, complete project management, FFE, operational planning, and daily operations oversight.
- Stockton Event Center – Stockton, CA – IFG provided project management and facility management services for the 10,000 seat arena located in a new mixed use development in downtown Stockton, CA. This development included a new 5,000 seat ballpark, a 150 room hotel/conference center, parking structure, and approximately 45,000 square feet of retail space. It was completed in December, 2005. Kevin oversaw the IFG design, construction, and operations for the Arena and Ballpark.